This is a nice change for Blizzard. They kept saying they wanted to create 'fun' glyphs. Personally, much better than the Glyph of Voidwalker which it's replacing. Are we going to see other spec's with equally fun or silly glyphs? Here's a few that I found:
|Feet of flame, float on water. Just don't stop, you'll sink|
- Glyph of Burning Anger - Warriors will spontaneously combust!
- Druids... don't get me started on all their new forms to morph into (orca, stag, sparkle, treant)...
- Slow fall glyphs (Grace, Falling Avenger, Path of Frost and Heavens) - think there will be a lot of jumping in Panda? We had CC glyphs show up in Cata.. :)
- The awesome Glyph of Nightmares - our warlock land mount floats while running.
- Arcane Languages? I don't get this one. I play an Orc, but understand Troll and Tauren already. At least, I assume all troll NPCs don't also speak Orcish.
drain life' into a rainbow (I know we have a pet seduce that's a rainbow, but!)? I'd love to kill my foes on the BG with rainbows!! Ok, we're supposed to be gloomy, power hungry, shadow and flame dealers of death and destruction; we need a black rainbow.