What to Expect when 6.0.2 Drops Live
Sometime next month (October 2014), patch 6.0.2 will drop from the PTR down to the live realm. This includes a good number of the changes to the game both expected and unexpected.
WoD Pre-Event starts:
- Iron Horde starts invasion
- UBRS dungeon revamp is launched. (video run through)
- Kor'kron removed from Horde cities following Garrosh's removal from power.
- New character models
- Revamped Group finder (looks more like oQueue).
- Inventory Improvements
- Quest items don't go in bags
- Toys in Toychest
- Reagent tab added to bank. You can now craft using items in bank if in this specific tab.
- 2nd tab to void storage, 98 more slots.
- Bag changes
- sorting via "cleanup bags" button
- item colors showing around items,
- tradeskill items stack to 200
- Updated Mount Journal that includes location mounts can be acquired. Specify favorite mounts and summon random mount button to be added.
- Auction House is combined (per realm) Horde, Alliance and Neutral. So, get ready to sell your cross faction pets on the Auction House!! (@Veroicone)
- Reforging removed. Reforges will be removed from all your items with patch. Secondary stats are designed to fix this balancing.
|Before and After Squish|
- Numerous stat changes
- Stat squish goes live.
- Balancing of primary stats.
- removal of non essential stats, including hit and expertise.
- Hit on existing items converted into haste, int or mastery.
- Any talent or ability that granted these have been removed or modified.
- new secondary stats: bonus armor, multistrike and versatility.
- Changes to healing, including dumber auto-target (aoe) heals. Intent to make healing more active job, instead of spamming aoe heals. AOE heals may cost more mana, vs direct healing.
- Learn some major glyphs while leveling.
- Ability pruning of various classes and restructuring of racial traits to not provide hit, cc or . Warlocks not hit very hard as we had a re-build with last expac.
- All weapon specializations removed; haven't needed it since not needing to level weapon skills. (still proud that my warlock got this one).
- CC Changes. Remove or restructure most CCs.
- Haste and Crit no longer have 'separate' types (ranged, spell, melee).
- Removal of Valor and Justice points from the game.
Heirloom gear should be purchased with gold (400g as of build 18816).As of 9/17, heirloom vendors to go extended vacation.
- Test of Valor quest removed from Legendary Quest chain
- MoP "item upgrades" convert to Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
- Warforged seals cap removed.
- Gold to be new standard for purchasing items.
- With not tokens dropping, gold drop rate will increase.
- Siege will have a 100% drop rate on Garrosh's legendary drops for 6.0 patch (normal or higher); with release of WoD goes to 0%.
- The mount for beating Garrosh in Mythic will disappear with WoD release. (Just realized I'll never get Mimiron's head).
- Revised Raid Tiers:
- LFR stays
- Flex tier disappears
- Normal and Heroic convert to the Flex model and allow anywhere from 10 to 25 players.
- Mythic tier added, fixed at 20 players.
- Legacy Raids simplified for soloing
- Dragon Soul - 86+
- ICC - skip Valithria as door is always open.
- Ulduar - Thorim no longer resets when arena empty.
- Addons all stop working correctly.
Post a Comment