The new expansion has been revealed. A bit of a time-travel piece where we go back to the start of the Orcs and prevent negative influence. Tell me, do you want spoilers (from the panel)??
- New world, nice - sounds a lot like Northrend with a PVP zone.
- Build a garrison - guess we got our 'housing' option. Is it going to be like Civ where we can make money while logged off.
- Upgrade immediately to 90 - need clarification on this. Does this mean from 1? Or 80? Can I level 2 characters - one alliance, one horde? I am starting to think about what toon I'd boost to 90 immediately.
- New characters models. About time.
- Revamp old dungeons? Sounds a lot like Cata. It could be interesting, but no new content.
- More scenarios, dungeons and raids. Yeah, well you better. :)
- Level cap to 100. Guess this means I won't be running heroic dungeons before I finish all of the zones. MoP, I made it to Kunlai summit and stopped. Still haven't opened up any of the last 2 zones. Had a friend fly me into the Temple.
- New class talents and ability bonuses?
- Refined quest system. I like how Timeless Isle and Battlefield Barrens worked out.
|Shattrath is a coastal city.|
- More bag space - quest bags, collection closet (toys and heirlooms now go on a mount/pet type page).
- Dungeons every patch.
- Goodbye Flex Raiding, Hello Normal Flex Raiding. Removing separate 10 and 25 raids, making a single normal raid that flexibly adjusts for number of players.
- With regards to time travel, this expansion is set 35 years before Vanilla.
off the beaten path, find treasure!
- Chance to revisit Draneii storyline, revisiting them from BC expansion. "Never got to explore story" New champion, Urul "Draneii Joan of Arc".
- Bring Thrall back to smash things with his hammer.
- Like Timeless Isles, reward exploration of the zone.
- Sounds like our entrance to 6.0 is when Dark Portal turns red, Iron Horde will start coming through.
- Q&A: Jungles at base of both Eastern Kingdoms and Panderia, are we just north of equator, and will be we be exploring in a future expansion. Answer, yes/no.