UPDATED: As of last night, I have completed this and acquired my drake. Using the add-on 'RaidAchievement' helped with the Lich King achievement, and I would highly suggest it, just need to make sure you download the 'legacy' modules.
Here's been my strategy for each of these achievements so far:
- Lord Marrowgar - Boned - burn him down quickly. Rumor is he won't 'bone' anyone when there's no one else. Dismiss pet.
- Lady Deathwhisper - Full House - End fight with Lady having at least 5 different types of adds. At 100 the adds and boss do like 100 damage. My troll self healing was doing more healing than all their damage combined. Start the fight, then go to restroom, get cup of coffee, eat a snack, then come back, single target down boss.
- Gunship - I'm on a Boat - End fight with no one visiting enemy boat more than twice. In my experience in both normal and heroic 10-man, I never had to visit the enemy boat once. Start fight, go straight to cannon, shoot.
- Deathbringer Saurfang - I've Gone and Made a Mess - Burn boss down.
If you ran Heroic, you should also have the Heroic: Storming the Citadel.
- Festergut - Flu Shot Shortage - Burn boss down
- Rotface - Dances with Oozes - Burn boss down
- Professor Putricide - Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion - Burn boss down, don't touch his table.
- Blood Council - Orb Whisperer - Burn Boss(es) down - Lots of AOE.
- Blood-Queen Lana'thel - Once Bitten, Twice Shy - My strategy is burn down quick for first time, watch for bite at 45 seconds, and then burn down while bitten.
If you ran Heroic, you should also have the Heroic Crimson Hall
- Valithria - Portal Jockey - This is where you need a healer. As feral cat, we have 2 healing spells. I simply healed her via the long heal a couple times. I had her at 100% before first add reached me. When at 100%, I got achievement.
- Sindragosa - All You Can Eat - Burn boss down
If you ran Heroic, you should also have the Heroic Frostwing Halls, only one achievement left.
- Lich King - Been Waiting a Long Time for This - 30 stacks of necrotic plague combined on player and adds. This is so far, the hardest to solo. I kite the LK around his tower until 10-15 adds are chasing me around. The plague stacks on an add, if they don't die within 10 seconds, it disappears. If you kill it, the disease transfers to all within 10 yards. If you progress the boss to 70% health, he no longer infects with the plague. Strategy I've read was to get treant to tank boss, it will get plague most likely and die soon, causing plague to transfer to those immediately around it. Wait a few seconds, then kill boss. First time, I attacked the boss and almost immediately transitioned to phase 2. Second time, I let plague stack up rather high and died almost immediately from plague.. Even 20 levels higher, that's an Ouch! Of course, I am having a terrible time tracking the amount of stacks. Maybe it was closer to 50-60 stacks? Or maybe it was heroic 10-man?
I have noticed that I only need to run it in Normal from now on. I've gotten all 4 of the "Heroic ___" achievements and only need these 2. Just wish I could skip straight to LK and not have to clear the entire raid. On the other hand, maybe I'll bring along a guildie next time, so they can complete it as well.. :)