- Apply all self buffs. - Insanity, Dark Intent, Crit food
- Grab some arena pots if I don't have some, like Brawler's Cunning.
- Summon voidwalker (or void lord).
- Zone in, summon major demon, typically Doomguard, but going to try Infernal for the AOE.
- Cast typically boss rotation, CoE, Immolate, Conflagerate, Incinerate...
- Watch for Shriek, try to interrupt with Fear, Shadowfury, Howl of Terror
Best I've been able to achieve is about 25% health remaining. What happens is something like:
- I use up all my interrupts, get hit by the Shriek and stunned for a few seconds. During this time, I am not healing with Soul Leech, so my vw dies. VW dies, everything aggro's me and I die.
- I get out of the stun quickly with Unbound Will. Resummon a new vw, only get overwhelmed with adds and die.
- I AOE too many of the adds, boss enrages and I die.
While researching, I see this guy doesn't seem to be hit by any of the shrieks. In his comments, he believes that it's due to his range. I am not so sure, there's 40 yard range on that ability. I can't imagine the arena is larger than 40 yards. Maybe a bug? Maybe if I put a Demonic Circle at the absolutely furthest point from him? That's got a 40 yard range.
Talent modifications I haven't tested, but plan on trying tonight...
- Grimoire of Service instead of Supremacy. UPDATE: this just creates 2 low life VW, they both die quickly.
- Harvest Life instead of Dark Regeneration - UPDATE: Harvest Life no longer does AOE. It's only a buff (which I though blizzard considered boring and wouldn't do).
- Also considering Mortal Coil instead of Shadow Fury.
- How about Blood Horror?? Every baby bird will run away when they peck me?? Fight only lasts about a minute anyway!! - UPDATE: They must not melee hit, because they aren't flying away.
If all else fails, maybe it's time to dust of Demonology again??