I swish for a fish dish wish list.
|not Ish and his Wish Dish|
Here is what I want this addon to do:
- When I visit a vendor, say a quartermaster or the AH, I can right-click an item and add it to my wishlist; tracking a virtually infinite list of items.
- I'd like at least categories for the different body parts (head, shoulders, etc.) so that I can find items on my list quickly.
- Allow linking to that item, so that I can reference it in chat, or via Pawn.
- Have a column that shows me the pawn scale value for the item. (Scale chosen on an Options page).
- Allow me to prioritize the list so that I can set the weapon upgrade before the boots then change it when I get the weapon drop.
- Have items lower in priority when I get a better upgrade (or maybe drop off the priority list to another tab)
- Track what I need to get that item and ding when I have it. (reputation, conquest points, or valor)
- Incorporate AtlasLoot data (for NPC location), then I can include raid drops, and quest items.
- Popup when it shows up, saying something to the effect of "WishList Item, Roll NEED". (I might not have missed that sideways upgrade for new shoulders).
- Track alt BOA/BOE requests. "Hey my priest could use this BOE drop."
- Present with a ATSW sort of popup when I visit the vendor with a wishlist item (like "Buy Reagents" ).
That sounds like a nifty idea. The first part, of recording items and arranging them in categories, doesn't sound too hard to implement logically. I was considering a while ago to start learning how to program addons but I abandoned the idea.ReplyDelete