Scenarios that I can think of that a healer should let me die:
- You are already dead. You were probably standing in the fire/black smoke or had threat issues with the boss.
- The tank is dead and we are all about to wipe. I'll keep madly DPSing, but if you like spending money on repair bills? I vote we kick that lousy tank and re-queue. (I'll be switching to PVP gear).
- I have DC'd or gone AFK. Sorry, but the fight was boring and I went for Oreos.
- You don't want my soul stone/health stone love after the next wipe. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.
- You have the crazy misconception that it's the tank that kills the boss. Wait, that's why we just wiped. You let me die, so the tank was fighting the boss for another 30 seconds while doing 100dps. You're probably the same player who doesn't pass out the class-specific buffs too. Vote kick healer!