Bring on the heroics. With 3.3, if you are ambitious and log on for about 1 hour each day, you can net 14 frost emblems by doing the random daily dungeon. If you time it well, you can add the regular (weekly) raid along and net 5 more emblems.
Last month, I broke down and purchased the Tier-10 shoulders for 60 emblems. This was the best upgrade for me at the time. Now, I am back up to 40 and want to start planning for the next big purchase. At this time, I am considering replacing my chest piece. Already broke the Tier-9 4-piece bonus when I replaced the helm, then shoulders.
Here is my concerns:
- There are two chest pieces available for 95 Frost.
- Meteor Chaser's Raiment and the Tier10 Dark Coven Robe
- The Raiment is the stronger piece, but
- The Dark Coven is needed to buy the next upgrade the Sanctified Dark Coven Robe (which is an even better upgrade).
- In addition to the robe, I need a Conqueror's mark, which you only get from raid drops.
- I share the same mark, with 2 other classes.
So, considering that I seldom get into raids, should I go for the one-time better MC Raiment? or shall I hold out hope that I might get into some ICC25 for the Santified marks to drop??