Gotta try something else.. Not having SILVER Proving Grounds is killing me...
Last night, I had enough, I've been reading, and reading about Demo being OP and how the PTR was nerfing everything about it. OK, I need some OP right now.
- First off, rebuild bars.. Off to IcyVeins. New talents, new rotation..
- Second AskMRRobot to optimize my gearing. Swapped out 2 items..
Trying out the rotation on the training dummies in my garrison, I thought I had it down rather well. Queue for proving grounds, realize I don't remember the build as well as I had thought. What's the AOE? Oh yeah hellfire/immolation aura.. What's the interrupt? Same as destro, but doesn't the felguard have something as well??
Today I found (silver starts at 2:26):
Some basics that Anxeity pointed out..
- Wild Imps, place them near one of the adds. Short cast travel time.
- Hand of Gul'dan is an dot, and can easily take out one of the mobs.
- Healer heals lowest health. Hit vermin for 90% health and let him heal it.. if need be
- Felguard has axe throw as a stun. (on top of shadowfury).
IcyVeins points out that demon-form does a lot of damage. Trigger Dark Soul on metamorphosis when you'll be in form for more than 20 seconds..
@_Poneria over at BlizzardWatch may help. She posted earlier this month, a series of weak auras that could be used with demonology to help watch the dots. I need to apply all of these settings to my WA config and then print out the instructions for using them!! :)
Looking at the comments on the youtube video.. as of 2 months ago there are still people complaining about the warlock dps on silver... I AM NOT ALONE!