My disc priest has been using the Wow-Professions.com guide
to leveling her Tailoring. Over the weekend, approximately 5 hours of play time, I have leveled her from 0 to 345. This has cost me approximately 2000 gold. The best return on investment has been combining tailoring with Enchanting, or Disenchanting. After I create a bag full of items, I disenchant all those items and sell the enchanting components. The dust and shards that come back, return a good portion of the gold.
For Horde, I found the best area to level this profession is the Valley of Wisdom
. Within 20 steps of each other are the three primary hot spots, AH, mailbox and trainer, and thread vendor. Only when I needed to grab a bunch of a odd color dye or the pattern from Shattrath, did I need to fly out of this area.
- Train a new pattern.
- In Advanced Tradeskill Window (ATSW), queue up the number of items I need for the pattern. Not necessarily the bolts of cloth, but the tailored pieces.
- ATSW provides a clickable shopping list, use that to buy up all the cloth for the pattern from the Auction House.
- Back to mailbox, use Postal to grab all my AH purchases.
- Run across the street to Isashi, ATSW is set to auto-buy the thread. Process my queue.
- Disenchant them using a mapped button.
- By now, the recipe is grey, go back to step #1.
Not bad. When I was trying to run this loop via the downtown Auction House and the tailoring trainer in the Drag, it was quite a, well, drag. I am now starting the Wrath recipies, so maybe it's time to start revisiting those wrath dungeons. Only problem is that I'd either need to run solo or with a guild group, LFG tool no longer allows me to queue up for them... One bubble from 84, I don't imagine that Hellfire Ramparts will be that hard...
Post a Comment