Interesting Items from WowHead's 6.2 PTR Notes and Datamining.
I was peeking at the data mined information on Wowhead and found these items interesting.
- Wrathion - he makes an appearance?
- Mythic Dungeons and a new scenario!? The scenario may be related to the 'gated' Tannan Jungle exploration and not a stand-alone scenario. Will the Mythic dungeons also require silver proving grounds, or will Blizzard bump it up to GOLD!?! (or drop it completely).
- Shipyard followers Troop Transport, dreadnaught, submarine, carrier, destroyer -
- Shadow priests will no longer have shadowy mounts, unless they get minor glyph of shadowy friends.
- New vendor mount for sale costing more gold than a wowtoken is paying right now.
- Fel puppy as a battle pet. I could have a fel pup minion along side my fel pup companion. Sort of like how sometimes I run with my voidwalker and the Kirin Tor Familiar.
- 5 (maybe 6) LFR sections:
- Halls of Blood
- Black Gate (end of first tier of content)
- Bastion of Shadows
- Destructor's Rise
- (unknown end boss) Gul'dan?
- 2 Pandarian Achievements updates?? Siege of Niuzao Temple, Gate of the Setting Sun
- Timewalker Dungeons! - Legacy dungeon scales your gear down so that you can complete it. Only available on weekends.. Expect to go back to BC and Wrath dungeons..
For the first time in years, some dungeons you outgrew long ago will once more put your skills to the test.
- The Arcatraz
- Black Morass
- The Shattered Halls
- The Slave Pens
- Ahn’kahet: The Old Kingdom
- Halls of Lightning
- The Nexus
- Utgarde Pinnacle