Over Reaction to Proving Grounds
|Not so bad..
Last night, I was consistently making it to wave 5 or 6. A couple times, I saw the last fight. Worst off, I know what I am doing wrong. Moving way too much on this last fight. I think I need to stun the closest amber weaver, let far amber weaver encase the healer. So I can focus down the healer while he's disabled.
Due to my short term memory, I've started making notes of what to do. Primarily I want the positioning, so that I am not running between the two locations, mid fight. I think of it as a giant clock, with marks at the quarter hour with the 'front' edge is at 6 o'clock. Right off, I have put up my portal from 6 to 3 and parked my doomlord at the 9.
- Havoc lizard (right) focus fire down guardian.
- Rain of fire on varmints, focus down lizard, fire and brimstone to cleanup remaining varmints.
- Move to 3, havoc far lizard, focus amber weaver, swap to closer lizard and refresh havoc.
- Move back to 6. rain of fire on varmints, focus fire amber weaver.
- Rain of fire on varmints, burn down healer, interrupt first heal with ShaodwFury, should be down before second heal.
- Move to 3. Havoc guardian, focus fire healer, cleanup lizard.
I actually think it's close. Give me a handful more times to fail at this and I think I'll get it!! Maybe it did finally require me getting the correct combination of stats via my gear. Maybe the use of the doomlord is helping and I am not running out of time as often. Just need to work on my positioning for the last two fights and you'll see my happy post..