Picking a Class to Boost??
I love this list that WoWJuJu has put together reviewing all the various classes and if you should/n't boost it to 90.
I hadn't thought about DK, but you start at 55, so leveling to 60 would have taken a heck of a lot less time.
|Warlocks, never loved, but often envied.|
Why should I choose a Death Knight?
Why shouldn’t I pick a Death Knight?
- It starts from level 55.
- You can get to level 60 pretty fast, pick your desired professions and the boost feature will boost those professions to max as well.
- You can use the character as DPS but you can also tank and if you want to use Looking for Dungeon/Raid feature, as a tank you’ll spend less time in the queue.
- A Death Knight pretty great at soloing stuff and it had some great survivability abilities.
- Any Race (except Pandarens) can be a Death Knight.
- You have to have at least one more character on your account at or above level 55.
- The resource system might be a bit unusual for a beginner.
- You can not use the Death Knight as a Range DPS nor as a Healer. If you want to play those roles, pick another class.