Blizzcon News! Playable Pandas!
Coming soon to Azeroth.
Co-worker just texted me that coming in the next expansion, Mists of Panderia, we'll be able to play a panda monk. I had hoped that they'd bring out a new class that would be cross spec, like a druid. You can be a tank, you can dps, and you can heal.
- Bouncy: reduces fall damage by half.
- Inner peace: double rested XP.
- Gourmond: +15 to cooking.
- Epicurean: double stats to food buffs.
In addition, they are creating an 'annual pass'. Starting today, you can signup for a 1 year contract for WoW. This commitment comes with perks, like a special mount (winged pally mount!), access to the Panderia beta and access to Diabo III. As a contract, you cannot cancel your subscription for 12 months. To get the perks, you need to have an active account as of 10/18 and signup before 11/18 (which I guess is about when 4.3 will drop). (from faq). You use your current payment method (Elk's on a 6-month recurring plan) of payment.
Review of WoW Monks:
Melee, cloth class, that has some magic abilities.Uses staffs,
- Crimson Monk - Stratholme - cloth melee, abilities: kick, thrash
- Auchenai Monk - Crypts - immune to CC, summons ghosts to assist. Uses staff
- Condemned Monk -
- Scarlet Monk - Scarlet Monastery - cloth melee, abilities: kick, thrash
- Argent Monk - ToC - melee - flurry of blows, mediation, pummel, shield ability
Post a Comment